Sunday 14 August 2022

Blurred Lines


What a month!!

I have been struggling with my eyes the last year and waiting for surgery to correct the premature cataracts that have made me nearly blind. It is amazing what we take for granted sometimes. As my vision has gotten worse I realize that I currently have 2 great joys in life....my babies and books. Unfortunately I have not seen much of either of these things as of late and it is having an profound affect on my moods I am afraid. 
This has been my view for the last few months (well it is a picture of how I see everything as of late). I finally have some surgery dates and hope that once my views are corrected I can get back to my journey of finding joy again. I have much anxiety about them cutting into my eyes (no doubt residual trauma from grade 11 biology class) but trying to remain calm in the hopes that soon my vision will be improved. In the mean time I have been walking, eating properly and exercising which is not a bad thing at all. I will be very grateful to see clearly again...once that happens I will let you know how it went and some of the changes that have been going on while I wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment